Business Analysis Training
The concept of business analysis revolves around the identification of business objectives, achieving these objectives and devising ways to solve business problems. This course will be taught by our training experts and will focus on realistic practical hands on methods of teaching, guiding students in the best possible way imparting industry knowledge from a variety of sectors.
The core of our training is centred on the BABOK guide for business analysts, which organises business analysis tasks into knowledge areas.
At the end of the session, you will be able to analyse complex concepts and business problems and streamline them by applying the right techniques and tools to ensure successful delivery. Key skills that you will gain from this course will be; enhanced requirements analysis, strategic thinking, requirements elicitation, decision-making, process improvement, collaboration skills and stakeholder management.Course material and activities are organised into the following modules:
- What is Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirement Engineering
- Business Process Modelling
- RAID Management
- GAP analysis
- Introduction & On-boarding to project tools: JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
- CV Tips and Templates
- Recruitment Process and Agencies
- Interview Preparation
- First day on the Job
- Function as a management consultant to analyze and recommend solutions that bring benefits and value to the organization.
- Elicit, document, and manage requirements without a mountain of paperwork, regardless of the life cycle used.
- Analyze, structure, and document requirements so that they are readily confirmed by your business stakeholders and usable by your project teams.
- Learn the practical skills a business analyst needs to be effective back on the job in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Become an avid user of industry tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack and a host of others.