Business Analysis Training – Instructor Led Online or Classroom
Course material and activities are organised into the following modules:
- What is Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirement Engineering
- Business Process Modelling
- RAID Management
- GAP analysis
- Introduction & On-boarding to project tools: JIRA, SharePoint, Office 365, Confluence, Slack.
Duration: 2 days intensive in person training (online sessions available) and 2 weeks live practical project using industry tools. You will be expected to attend team meetings, review sessions, collaborate with teammates and deliver project artefacts.
- CV Tips and Templates
- Recruitment Process and Agencies
- Interview Preparation
- First day on the Job
- Function as a management consultant to analyze and recommend solutions that bring benefits and value to the organization.
- Elicit, document, and manage requirements without a mountain of paperwork, regardless of the life cycle used.
- Analyze, structure, and document requirements so that they are readily confirmed by your business stakeholders and usable by your project teams.
- Learn the practical skills a business analyst needs to be effective back on the job in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Become an avid user of industry tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Office 365, Confluence, Slack and a host of others.
Option of classroom or online remote sessions available.
Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to change their career or someone with a responsibility for delivering an outcome to an organisation will learn the skills needed for facing new or unknown challenges in delivering those outcomes.
- Go to occurrence page
- Nov 09 2019 - Nov 10 2019
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm